- Wide-ranging experience and the ability to adapt to a publication’s unique tone and style.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, PhotoShop, and Quark; comfortable with HTML and content management systems.
- Comfortable with tight deadlines.
- Primary focus on technology, lifestyle, and entertainment markets.
- Regular contributor to ElectronicHouse.com, Big Picture Big Sound and TVFodder.com.
- Clients include: USA Weekend, Men’s Health, Cookie, Wired, Woman’s Day, Family Fun, Electronic House, Geek Monthly, Boston Magazine, Digital Trends, Big Picture Big Sound, Obessable, Delaware Today, Home Media Magazine, Delight Magazine, Satellite Direct, TechLiving, Web Guide, The Splatter Effect, Access Magazine, The Wilmington News Journal, and O’Reilly Media.
- Brainstormed new content, designed editorial calendar, assigned stories, authored features, edited copy, coordinated budget and production schedule.
- Held position of Editor for Web Guide and Net Shopping Guide magazines.
- Brainstormed new content, designed editorial calendar, assigned stories, authored features, and edited copy.
- Chosen by publisher to revamp Electronic House magazine.
Associate Promotions Editor, TVSM, Inc.
- Authored copy, designed layouts, chose artwork for products promoting Pay-Per-View and satellite TV services.
- Interviewed, trained and managed 7-member promotions staff.
- Received 1997 Operations Bonus Award for excellent work.
- Columnist, Big Shout magazine.
- Entertainment Editor, The Review, University of Delaware.
- Bachelor of Arts and Science, University of Delaware, Newark, DE
- Major in History with Journalism concentration